Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Artichokes Anyone...


Last year we had quite a bit of artichokes but this year is CRAZY.  I am already tired of artichokes and I am sure that might weight shows for it but we can't let them go to waste they are so expensive in the grocery stores! I have no idea how to cook them besides boil and eat off the leaves but I am sure there are so many different things one can do but I would rather spend my time hangin' with Baby Girl or reading :) 

Anyone have any ideas on other ways to eat artichokes?

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. I Just watched an episode of California Bountiful that featured a chef from Ocean Mist Artichokes preparing 2 diff recipes. I bet their website has a bunch of suggestions! I'll be taking a peek, we usually just steam in the micro, but new ideas would be great!

    ReplyDelete