Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Finding the Time and Content for My Blog

I am having difficulty finding the time to write this blog and to find things to talk about.  Now I know there are always several issues in the agriculture industry to discuss, but so many people already blog about the issues that I want to do something else. I could blog daily about my child and her craziness, but how many people really want to ready about my 2 year old who would rather run around in the backyard with only rubber boots on. Maybe a little bit of all of it is the trick!

SOOO...For about the 100th time I am going to change the focus of my blog so that hopefully I can keep myself interested :) My plan is to write just a little bit daily with maybe a few pics about what we did, what we learned and how we can do better.  There will be a lot of little trips to the store (its what keeps me sane), experimenting with new recipes (my new favorite past time), what's going on in the orchards and in are garden and finally a lot about my CRAZY 2 year old!

Look for my first installment tonight, I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment