Wednesday, August 24, 2011

My first Blog...

I have decided to start blogging. You may ask me why blog? Doesn't everyone do that and aren't you a little late to jump on the bandwagon? Well, I have a couple reasons the first one being that I have wanted to start blogging ever since our daughter was born and was fortunate enough to stay at home with her.  Mainly blogging about our family and what we are up to so our family members across the country can watch Hannah grow.
The second happened about a month ago when a college friend of mine posted on her blog the process of a custom on farm beef slaughter.  Well, this post caused quite a stir in the beef industry for a week or so and it got me thinking that we as producers need to get our story out there.  Consumers need to know where there beef, produce or whatever ag commodity they may produce comes from. I feel the more the consumer knows the better!

So here is our journey as a family in the Ag industry having a great time while hopefully educating others along the way about how we live our life...The Ag life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment